Wednesday 3 September 2014

Representation of myself

Out of all the UK tribes groups i would say i am a mix between skater as i like brands such as vans, Stussy, Nike SB and supreme, but I don't actually skateboard. But also a bit new casual as i like the brand Carharrt and Levis. And last of all hipster, not so much for the clothes but i enjoy vice articles on the Internet and i like posting pictures on Instagram

The type of clothes I wear normally come from the street wear labels, for example.. HUF, stussy, undefeated, mishka, alife, I also like accessories such as Casio G shock watches. My shoes consist of Nike air max, adidas stan smiths, clarks originals etc.

Although I don't really listen to his music any more i like the way Tyler the creator dresses, for example,   baggy t-shirts and simple jeans with some shoes such as vans old skools and a supreme hat.



Another celebrity that i think dresses well is one of my favourite rapper Action Bronson, however i would not like to look like him personally due to his extreme weight problem, weighing in at over 300 pounds. Putting all that aside he does still dress well, his love for new balance shoes is good and he often wears Carharrt and supreme in his music videos.

The final celebrity who I think dresses well is Pharell Williams as he owns two of my favourite brands billionaire boys club and ice-cream.

However I do not consciously model myself on these celebrities, if i do not like the clothes they are wearing then i wont go out and buy them, and also i do not check up regularly on what they are wearing, i just think that the clothes they wear are nice. And also i do not feel as if I try to act like these celebrities as I don't really see them on TV that much so I don't really know how they act etc.


This is an example of a supreme T shirt, a pretty simple design with the iconic red box logo.












This is a Casio G shock watch, and is very similar to the one that i actually own.





                                 

This is a photo of the Alife roses tee shirt, which i actually own myself.






1 comment: